Wednesday, November 09, 2005
a few things
hi class.. here are a few things i'd like to say =)
0. i apologize for that not very nice entry about the class chalet. i typed that cos i was super pissed at that time so err hope u all forgive me for that rather offensive entry. but i do hope that my point was driven across. yup. sorry abt that!
1. i know i'm one week late, but if you guys have the time and if you can get your hands on the 7 Nov issue of TIME magazine, please do read the cover story from page 38 to 68. something meaningful which i think all of us should read.
2. three cheers to everyone for being able to survive one year of pw! especially with our ST haha. my gosh. i hope he doesnt read this.. anw time to rejoice cos pw is finally over and done with! woohoo!
3. to my bio group doing fossil fuels: pls get everything done and send all your research stuff to me, wee loon and junhong by 4th december. if you know u are gg overseas etc, then pls get it done earlier and send the info to us earlier. thanks!
4. in case some of you still dont know, class chalet has been booked and confirmed on 13th - 15th dec, tue to thu. venue is costa sands (east coast). and coincidentally 7D is also having a chalet during the same time and at the same place! anw everyone pls do keep 13th to 15th dec FREE. must keep those dates free ok!! details of chalet such as who to bring what, eg. bread for breakfast, extra toilet rolls, cards and games etc. will be put up on the blog at a later date.
5. again, i know i am like 1 year+ late but everyone pls go watch SCHOOL OF ROCK. it's super nice!! and it's super cool! must watch!
6. what else. yes everyone, pls err do your holiday homework. cos i think if we leave everything till the last minute, we will really die a horrible death when sch reopens next year, unless you have smart brains like jonathan, clement and yahting =p ok so er do homework wahahha. and next year's gonna be TOUGH. so everyone jiayou. oh but of course, hols must enjoy urself too. so keep a balance! =)
okie dokie. i've fully utilised the 7 colours of the rainbow. happy holidays!